Hi! My name is Alex. My husband and I have three beautiful children and are proud to call Aurora, Ohio home! We started making our own furniture and decor in the kitchen of our single bedroom apartment in South Dakota almost 8 years ago. So much has happened since then, and I'm excited to share our work!
It's just my husband and I and our three little ones. Our two boys and daughter are growing fast, and already eager to help in anyway they can.
Customer Pickup and Shipping Explained
Most orders are made-to-order, right in the garage attached to our house in Aurora, Ohio. Lead times can vary from 1-3 weeks depending on our production schedule. If you have a deadline at which you need your order, please contact us via email or on Facebook or Instagram before you place your order to verify that the item can be produced within the timeframe you need.
How Customer Pickup (No Delivery) works
If you choose "Customer Pickup (No Delivery)" as a shipping method:
- We will reach out to you via email to verify receipt of your order and give you an expected completion date.
- Once the order is finished and ready for pickup, we will send you a follow up email letting you know it's complete and ready to be picked up.
Just let us know what date you'd like to swing by, and we will package up your order and place it out for you so that you can come whenever is convenient
Note: physically large or high dollar orders will be kept indoors. For larger signs or furniture, please bring your own transportation supplies. We cannot be held responsible for merchandise damaged after pickup.
Accidentally chose Customer Pickup (No Delivery)?
No worries! We can get you a shipping a shipping quote and then:
- You can continue with the order and we'll send you a link to securely and conveniently pay for shipping only, or;
- You can cancel the order and we'll issue a refund
USPS or UPS
When you select USPS or UPS - that's what we use. If you are ordering a seasonal product that you've seen recently on our social media pages, you can expect a much quicker turn-around time on your order.
Does it mean we loose a couple bucks here and there sometimes? You betcha. But we manage this site entirely in house and sometimes we make mistakes. So in the event that there is a significant discrepancy between the shipping cost charged to you (the customer) via the website and the actual shipping cost, we may contact you to discuss options to complete or cancel the order. This includes issuing a partial refund of shipping costs if you are overcharged. Otherwise:
- We will reach out to you via email to verify receipt of your order and give you an expected completion & ship date.
- We'll make your order, and ship it.
- You'll receive automated tracking information from our website, but don't hesitate to contact us is you have any questions